You can never learn too much, and it is certainly more important than ever to stay up to date on the latest trends in the business. The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is helping you out with that by offering in-depth continuing education courses that focus on a range of topics.
- Best Practices in Acquiring and Managing Information Resources in U.S. Government Agencies
- Communicating Value through Strategic Alignment
- Fundamentals of Knowledge Management
- Copyright Literacy in Your Organization
- Going Beyond Basics: Strategic and Tactical Competitive Intelligence for Decision Support
- Using the Internet as an Investigative Tool
Each day-long class will not only better equip you to face the day-to-day challenges that come your way, but will better position you to grow in your job. Choose one to help you in your career right now and register today.
Melody K. Smith
Sponsored by Data Harmony, a unit of Access Innovations, the world leader in indexing and making content findable.