I recently had the opportunity to see webinars featuring a couple of software systems for taxonomy construction/management and content categorization. The systems were both impressive and, if I didn’t have 20 years in the business, I would have been totally awed … and snowed. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by a slick appearance and professional presentation.
- Buzzwords, Bling, and Being Snowed
- Trees, Fractals, and Taxonomies
- Thesaurus evolution – a case study in “Synthetic biology”
- Access Innovations, Inc. Now Accepting Presentation Abstracts for the Eleventh Annual Data Harmony Users Group Meeting
- Inline Tagging – What’s to Know?
- Rule Base Solutions
- Data Harmony Version 3.9 Includes MAI Batch GUI – A New Interface For M.A.I.™ (Machine Aided Indexer) and MAIstro™ Modules
- Blind Alleys, Dead Ends, and Mazes