In her 1996 paper, The Rage to Master: The Decisive Role of Talent in the Visual Arts, Ellen Winner presents a concept she calls, well, the “rage to master.” The idea is that intellectually gifted children have a natural inclination to focus on a subject and immerse themselves in it until they reach mastery.
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 3: Positive Feedback Loops
- Ready for Boot Camp?
- Data Harmony® v.3.9 Named 2014 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld
- A Taxonomy for Contributor Role Metadata
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 2: The Need for Quick Publishing
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 1: Introduction
- Data Harmony Version 3.9 Shines a Spotlight On Inline Tagging Web-based Service Extension
- Buzzwords, Bling, and Being Snowed