(Note: Back in November of 2013, TaxoDiary published the post “A Cloud Drifting Toward a Classification“, about the cloud formation tentatively labeled as Asperatus undulatus and the quest to achieve an official classification for it. The article below, which first appeared in the Apalachicola Times on April 8, 2015, focuses on matters of terminology concerning […]
- Cloudy with a chance of crab cakes
- To Cap or Not to Cap?
- Access Innovations, Inc. Releases Data Harmony® Version 3.10
- Taxonomy Blogs – The Big Picture
- Click Three Times?
- Alice Redmond-Neal Crosses the 30,000-Abstract Threshold for IFEBP and Access Innovations, Inc.
- A Short Roundup of Recent Taxonomy Books
- Using Taxonomy to Save a Butterfly