Access Innovations recently debuted Data Harmony Version 3.9 and, within its new features and fixes, is a sneakily clever module called Inline Tagging. On the surface, it does exactly what the name says; it allows the user to see in a piece of content, quickly and clearly, what concepts in the text got triggered and tagged by the software. It seems simple enough, a handy tool, but upon closer inspection, it really opens doors for the user.
- Inline Tagging Facilitating Linked Data
- Access Innovations, Inc. Releases Data Harmony® Metadata Extractor Version 3.9
- E-Books and the Evolution of Publishing
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 3: Positive Feedback Loops
- Ready for Boot Camp?
- Data Harmony® v.3.9 Named 2014 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld
- A Taxonomy for Contributor Role Metadata
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 2: The Need for Quick Publishing