“Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” So muses American businessman Harvey MacKay.
We have no choice in the matter. Time cannot be “saved” …only spent. Our responsibility is to determine how we wish to best allocate it. Otherwise, time will not only be spent but also wasted. How valuable, then, are those skills and tools that help us distribute our time in ways that we consider most useful and productive!
- Active Searching for Taxonomy Resources
- Covered In Metadata: Semantic Fingerprinting
- Bob Kasenchak to Facilitate Taxonomy Boot Camp Workshop
- Marjorie M.K. Hlava Named Winner of the 2014 ASIS&T Award of Merit
- Fingers in Every Pot — Metadata Through the Publishing Pipeline
- Pack ‘em Up
- Inline Tagging Facilitating Linked Data
- Access Innovations, Inc. Releases Data Harmony® Metadata Extractor Version 3.9