Nobody is going to deny that publishing is and always has been a sometimes messy process, but sophisticated uses of metadata and taxonomies can help clean it up. It fascinates me how intimately it can work in every step of the process to make it easier on everybody, from the author writing the piece to the institution that publishes it, all the way to its marketing and use.
- Fingers in Every Pot — Metadata Through the Publishing Pipeline
- Pack ‘em Up
- Inline Tagging Facilitating Linked Data
- Access Innovations, Inc. Releases Data Harmony® Metadata Extractor Version 3.9
- E-Books and the Evolution of Publishing
- Taxonomy in the Pipeline, Part 3: Positive Feedback Loops
- Ready for Boot Camp?
- Data Harmony® v.3.9 Named 2014 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld