To continue our theme from last time: “For every minute spent in organizing an hour is earned” (Unknown).
This quotation helps us remember the importance of developing online search techniques that will help you “save” time (or, at least allocate your time wisely!). Previously, we looked at keyword searching on the open web and in full-text search environments. Today, let’s consider another active search technique. This one takes advantage of online website directories.
- Additional Active Searching Techniques for Taxonomy Resources
- Access Innovations Delivers Thesaurus for AAAS
- Check It Out
- The Use of Data in Election Cycles
- Semantics, Linked Data, and the Future of Academic Publishing
- Taxonomy of Horrors
- Registration Now Open for the 11th Annual Data Harmony Users Group Meeting
- Active Searching for Taxonomy Resources