AIIM (the Association for Information and Image Management) is offering an interesting webinar titled, “The Flavors of SharePoint: Which is right for you?” In this webinar, SharePoint implementation consultant Errin O’Connor will discuss the pros and cons of different SharePoint configurations, including the following:

  • Security and authentication
  • Licensing considerations
  • Training needs
  • Best practice recommendations, including when to turn to 3rd party applications or solutions to help make the transition to a new environment easier

This webinar is scheduled for July 15 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. You can register here.

SharePoint provides many flexible implementation options but knowing which is right for you can be a challenge. In a recent AIIM survey, 26% of respondents reported that their SharePoint project has stalled, and 37% have struggled to meet their original expectations. This represents a total of 63% with suboptimal installations. How do you figure out what is best for your organization’s business needs?

Melody K. Smith

Sponsored by Access Innovations, the world leader in thesaurus, ontology, and taxonomy creation and metadata application.